Call for applications
- Due to the overwhelming interest from the market we have decided to extend the
deadline to the 14 October 2016!!!
TEG announces the 4th Central Eastern European Logistics and Supply Chain Excellence Award in 2016
TEG, the organiser of the market leading logistics and supply chain management summit - TRANSLOG Connect - is proud to announce the call for applications for the 4th Central Eastern European Logistics and Supply Chain Management Award.
The award has been established to honour, recognise and promote outstanding logistics and supply chain management solutions in the rapidly growing region of Central Eastern Europe, highlighting the region’s most innovative and flexible solutions. Manufacturers, retailers and solution providers from all industry sectors are welcome to apply with their most innovative projects and methods implemented in the region in two categories: manufacturers and retailers firstly, followed by service providers with a customer related project.
Applications should be submitted by the 3rd of October 2016 and will be assessed by our highly renowned independent jury. Extended deadline 14 October 2016!!!
Prof. Sebastian Kummer
Head of the Institute of Transport & Logistics
Vienna University of Economics & Business
Logistics & Customer Service Director EMEA
VP Corporate SCM
Rohde & Schwarz
Head of Supply Chain
Global Logistics Director
If you deserve recognition for your achievements within Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or if you are a solution provider and want to show how you have contributed to a customer's success story, there is still time to enter the awards.
Application closes: 3rd of October 2016. - Due to the overwhelming interest from the market we have decided to extend the deadline to the 14 October 2016!!!
You may send us your application by e-mail here.
Winners will be announced during the cocktail reception on the first day of the annual TRANSLOG Connect Congress taking place at the Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal in Budapest, Hungary. Awarded applicants will have the opportunity to present their projects to the top logistics and supply chain management professionals at CEE’s most important logistics and supply chain management summit.
If you think you have a cutting-edge solution which should be recognised by the industry, apply now for the 4th Central Eastern European Logistics and Supply Chain Excellence Award and put your business in the spotlight!
- The project or concept has to be accomplished in any of the countries in the Central Eastern European region: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia
- Companies can apply from the manufacturing, retail or the solution provider sector
- Solution providers may only apply with a customer related project
- Only completed projects or concepts can be entered into the competition
- The application should contain the description of a method, technique or project which leads to improvements in supply chain management and logistics
- It also needs to contain the following sections: aims of the project, development stages, implementation and achieved results with precise facts and figures
- Length should be maximum 15 pages, including a 'Management Summary' maximum of 1 page generally describing the idea and results of the project or submission of one Power Point Presentation (maximum 20 minutes presentation time) plus a 'Management Summary' maximum 1 page describing the idea and results of the project
- Please submit your application in PDF-format in English by the 14th of October 2016
All projects will be evaluated based on their level of innovation, transferability, sustainability, cost-effectiveness and customer value-contribution.
Award winners in both categories will be notified personally by TEG, the organiser, prior to TRANSLOG taking place on 23-24 of November 2016.
- Award winners need to keep the notification confidential, as the official award ceremony will be held during the cocktail reception.
- Award winners in both categories will present their projects on day two of the conference.
For further information on the application process, please contact:
Katy Säurich Head of Operations & Production at TEG
Tel: + 36 1 219-5725
Cheap Jerseys cheap jerseys nba cheap jerseys nfl Cheap Jerseys free shipping