• The project or concept has to be accomplished in any of the countries in the Central Eastern European region:
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia
• Companies can apply from the manufacturing, retail or the solution provider sector
(Solution providers are only entitled to apply with a customer related project)
• Only completed projects or concepts can be entered into the competition
• The application can be a description of a method, technique or project which leads to improvements in supply chain management, logistics and transportation
• The application needs to contain the following: aims, development, implementation and the achieved results
• The size of the company is not relevant
• Please send your application as a Power Point presentation in PDF format in English
• The presentation should not exceed 20 minutes presentation time.
In addition, please submit a one page 'Management Summary' which is describing the idea and results of the project.